Procedures and requirements to apply
Registration in DUEF and DUP
Admission in DUEF or DUP will only take place once your application file has been studied and validated by the pedagogical commission.
Before applying, please check that your profile corresponds to our requirements:
1. Holding a diploma equivalent to the French "Baccalaureat"/secondary school diploma
2. No beginner level
- 1st semester: providing a certification A1 level minimum (150 points minimum for the TCF A1, 70/100 minimum for the DELF A1)
- 2nd semester: providing a certification A2 level minimum (250 points minimum for the TCF A2, 70/100 minimum for the DELF A2)
3. Mother tongue or schooling language is different from French.
The application form (see link below) can be send
- By mail to the following address
Institut de français de l’Université d’Orléans
10 rue de Tours – BP 46527
45065 Orléans cedex 2
- By email to :
Particular cases :
- For applicants from an exchange program (agreement between the University of Orleans and your home university), please contact directly the international relations office of your university. You should register through the Campus France website.
- For applicants from countries using the CEF (Centre pour les études en France), please fill out the application form and register through the Campus France website.
Countries using the campus France procedure : Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, the Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, South Korea, Kuwait, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Peru, RDC, Russia, Senegal, Singapur,Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
Deadline to send back the application form
- semester 1 - 2021/2022 (from September 2021) the 15th of May 2021
- semester 2 - 2021/2022 (from January 2022) the 15th of October 2021
Registration for Support courses
- if you are student/researcher from the University of Orleans, none requirement
- if you are not register at the University of Orleans, you should hold a diploma equivalent to the French "Baccalaureat"/secondary school diploma
For any information about support courses, click here
Registration for Language and culture program
For any information about short programs, , click here.